CRIMINAL & CIVIL DEFENSE INVESTIGATIONS
These investigations may include: Documenting constitutional violations, proving beyond a reasonable doubt and/or preponderance of the evidence, examining probable cause and substantive and procedural due process requirements, locating and interviewing witnesses, acquiring real, direct, and circumstantial evidence, and identifying errors, omissions, personal opinions/conclusions, and pretense in police and civil action reports.
PERSONAL INJURY INVESTIGATIONS
Personal injury investigation outcomes can be twofold:
(1) Establish and document evidence that may substantiate a claim/injury.
(2) Establish and document evidence that may challenge the validity of a claim/injury.
*COMPREHENSIVE BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION
(Pre/Post-Employment, Pre-Tenant, Locate Missing Persons, & Verify Online Dating & Relationship Truthfulness)
($79.00 - one business day return)
Results may include: a social security number, active phone numbers, address summary, address details, aircraft, associates, associate summary, bankruptcies, cities lived history, corporate filings, counties lived history, historical arrest and incarceration, criminal records, drivers licenses, email addresses, employers, evictions, hunting permits, civil judgments, neighbor summary, other phones, pilot licenses, possible associates, possible associate summary, professional associates, professional licenses, property deeds, property foreclosures, property assessments, property owners, relative summary, business associates, trade marks, utility connections, vehicles, voter registration, and weapon permits.
*I can provide employment & tenant background application forms for your business.
ELDER ABUSE, TRUSTEE ABUSE, & NURSING HOME ABUSE INVESTIGATION
These specialized areas of investigation require real-life professional experience and a comprehensive understanding of how to expose elder abuse, trustee abuse, and nursing home abuse and apply the applicable civil and criminal statutes.
(1) Elder Abuse: See: https://www.tn.gov/aging/resources/community-resource-guide/reporting-elder-abuse.html
(2) Estate Trustee Abuse: See: https://pocketsense.com/report-fraud-trustee-estate-7837894.html
(3) Nursing Home Abuse: See: http://www.nursinghomeabuseguide.org/
These investigations may include:
(1) A seller misrepresenting himself/herself as an employee of your company, making a sale to a buyer and keeping money received for himself/herself.
(2) An employee paying bribes, kickbacks, payoffs or illegal political contributions using company funds.
(3) A supplier or other outside stakeholder paying bribes or kickbacks to an employee of your organization.
(4) Embezzlement involving a trusted employee diverting company funds, assets, and/or business perks for their own use.
WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARRASSMENT
Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title Vll of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This type of investigation requires seasoned interview and interrogation skills and a clear working knowledge of the relevant state and federal laws.