CRIMINAL DEFENSE AND CIVIL INVESTIGATIONS
Problematic areas that I have independently discovered in previous cases include: Discovery, interviewing and interrogation, Constitutional guarantees, beyond a reasonable doubt, preponderance of the evidence, probable cause, substantive and procedural due process, rule of law, witness identification, and police reports that include errors, omissions, personal opinions/conclusions, and untruths.
PRE & POST EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECKS WITH SSN ($39 Flat Fee)
Basic Subject Search Includes:
- Arrest Record
- Criminal Record
- Traffic Record
- Aliases, maiden and misspelled names, or changed their name/identity
- Latest address information
- Length of time at residences
- Phone numbers at address
- Date of Birth
- Notification of valid or invalid SSN
- SSN State of Issue
- Approximate date of SSN Issuance
- Fraudulent and/or inconsistent activity associated with SSN
- Identifying information on different subjects associated with the same SSN
- Notification of deceased SSN
Additional information/services available by request
PERSON, SKIP TRACE, AND BIOLOGICAL PARENT SEARCHES
These searches include:
(1) Locating a lost and/or missing person (relative, loved one, friend, classmate, juvenile runaway).
(2) A Skip Trace search usually involves a person who is trying to avoid a legal obligation and/or civil agreement (i.e. delinquent loan, repossession, process service, child support).
(3) Locating a biological parent for an adoptee and arranging an initial meeting.
ELDER ABUSE, TRUSTEE ABUSE, & NURSING HOME ABUSE INVESTIGATION
These specialized areas of investigation require real-life professional experience and a comprehensive understanding of how to uncover elder abuse, trustee abuse, and nursing home abuse and apply the applicable civil and criminal statutes.
(1) Elder Abuse: See: https://www.tn.gov/aging/resources/community-resource-guide/reporting-elder-abuse.html
(2) Estate Trustee Abuse: See: https://pocketsense.com/report-fraud-trustee-estate-7837894.html
(3) Nursing Home Abuse: See: http://www.nursinghomeabuseguide.org/
CHILD CUSTODY/GUARDIANSHIP INVESTIGATIONS
In order to win a child custody dispute, one party must prove to the Court that the welfare of the child/children would be in jeopardy if left in the hands of the other party. Proving this requires the investigative ability and hands-on experience to obtain real evidence, secure related records and interview/record witness or suspect testimony.
Child Custody: See: https://family.findlaw.com/child-custody/custody-problems.html
Criminals may financially take advantage of a business by:
(1) A seller misrepresenting himself/herself as an employee of your company, making a sale to a buyer and keeping money received for himself/herself.
(2) An employee paying bribes, kickbacks, payoffs or illegal political contributions using company funds.
(3) A supplier or other outside stakeholder paying bribes or kickbacks to an employee of your organization
(4) Embezzlement involving a trusted employee diverting company funds, assets, and/or business perks for their own use.
WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARRASSMENT
Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title Vll of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Seasoned interview and interrogation skills and a clear working knowledge of the relevant laws are paramount to help insure an unbiased and factual resolution of this misuse of power and authority.